If F.D holder , holding Fdr in his/her sole name dies, how can his/her legal heir(s) get FDR transmitted in their name(s)?

In such a situation copy of the registered will must be sent to the company along with FDR & request in writing for transmission of FDR. . However, Company may ask for completion of other formalities to its satisfaction before transmission of the Fixed deposit.