What will be the transmission process in case sole F.D holder dies without leaving the will?

Company may transfer the Fdr on submission of Certified copy of Succession certificate. Under special circumstances, the company may consider transmission of Fixed Deposit, on submission of duly executed Indemnity bond & Affidavit, as per format provided in the link below.

Instructions for transmission of Fixed Deposit:

  • Request letter for transmission
  • Certified copy of the death certificate
  • Copy of registered will of the deceased person
  • Certified copy of succession certificate/submission of duly executed Indemnity bond & affidavit, as per format below.